About Shree HVP Mandal's Jr. College of Education
In the year 1969 HVP Mandal focused its attention on primary education . It was indeed a proper approach to build complete teacher. H.V.P.Mandal's College of education Amravati was established in 1969. It is aided by the Goverment, recognized by NCTE . It is located in Amravati. It also known as "Amba Nagari" and is at 156 Km from Nagpur.
Date of Establishment : 1 June 1969
Date of recognition by NCTE : 7 Dec 2002
NCTE Code : 112020
- To provide academic intellectual and practical training essential for teaching proficiency through teacher personality development.
- To develop proper abilities and vigour in the teacher trainees for contributing to the community and national development through efficacious teaching and use of technology .
- To provide proper orientation and training in national values and core demands that are relevant to indian cultural ethics.
- To promote the education at all level of human development on firm foundation of national integration and solidarity .
- To provide for quality practice for developing teaching ablilites through self realization. self development for national development .
- To provide for teacher personality development by includeing value system .